To promote awareness of community concerns over attempts by Governments to destroy the late night entertainment industry and protect your rights to socialise.
OUR MAIN CHALLENGES
The late night entertainment industry is facing unprecedented challenges including:
- a Vendetta by the Tabloid Media
- an Uncooperative Bureaucracy which does not understand the dynamics of the industry and is unable to develop policy solutions to complex social issues for which the industry is unfairly blamed
- misleading and deceptive use of statistics and false facts against the industry by Governments
- excessive and ever increasing regulation and restrictions imposed by poorly advised and hostile State Governments
- an unwillingness by State Governments to invest in necessary infrastructure to cater for huge increases in demand for late night entertainment (ie police, public transport, etc)
- an unwillingness by State Governments to research and address the underlying causes of violence in society
- huge increases in business costs in an increasingly competitive market
- small but vocal conservative minority residents groups
HOW YOU CAN HELP
You can help safeguard our vibrant and diverse nightlife by reading and sharing the contents of this website with friends, and contributing any information of your own that will assist our common cause.